free website stats program Cameras | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cameras

Cant wait to see Jack's response....................

Bodeen

Nikon D70...SLR digital..big camera to carry around, also have smaller Nikon to carry on the bike...both 10 mega pixal...SLR you can change lenses and is about the size of the old 35 mm.......works great and you can blow up the photos to print and not loose quality.....

All my stuff is done with a Nikon Coolpix 1.20. It's a good camera for $99 bucks but it does have it's limitations. Does both video and stills. The stills are excellent, the video is ok most of the time.

I use a nikoncoolpix p100..10.3 megapixels 26x zoom...most of the time i just have it on "Auto" as i'm not the greatest photographer.. just about the right size for me...takes nice zoom...& video..bought it at the Navy Exchange in San Diego awhile back for around $349.00....:)

Nikon Coolpix 800, older camera, great pix. Nikon D40 SLR for telephoto. Another good camera, one of the cheaper SLRs but still $$. I'm lazy so mostly use auto setting. Well satisfied with both.
Ishmael

Nikon Coolpix 800, older camera, great pix. Nikon D40 SLR for telephoto. Another good camera, one of the cheaper SLRs but still $$. I'm lazy so mostly use auto setting. Well satisfied with both.
Ishmael

D40 is a nice camera. i use to buy a lot of photo mags and a lot of pro just use the auto setting on the SLR cameras,,

My husband & I both have Canon SD1400's for our pocket cameras. Yes, it takes two since we are both pretty busy & we like our pics. :D

I use my phone quite a bit these days, it will do as much as the actual pocket camera, but overall the pocket camera is easier to zoom & such if you have it with you. BTW, that would be an HTC Inspire I think. :s

We have a large and cumbersome DSLR, I want to say a Canon D?? I should know, I just had it out yesterday. It takes awesome pictures, but it is large and kind of hard to throw up while riding. :D And, now that I have cruise control, I will do that even more than I did before. :D

Back