free website stats program Broken | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Broken

Man Hoople,,,, You started a:boxing:boxing Match :laugh

Ya know, when I hit the "send" button I thought this may happen. But it makes me better because now I have to research a reply and learn something new!!

The "good" side is I now know people do take the time to read my posts!! I was beginning to wonder!:)

Not saying the later models don't have their own set of problems because they do. At least you don't have to deal with scissored cranks like I do. But isn't your engine pre-hydraulic tensioners? That's another "not so cheap" problem. Back of my mind also something about injector spray pattern change. (?)

Hydraulic tensioners started on 06 dynas and all 07's.

'The "good" side is I now know people do take the time to read my posts!! I was beginning to wonder!:)

I read all your posts :D

Got the bike back today ,.. absolutely no difference in vibrations . So far a new tire , rear excel bearings , front and back motor mounts and a new exhaust bracket . If I pull in the clutch at any speed it has no vibration at all . I also notice that sitting still , take the RPM's up slowly between 1000 and maybe 1200 . Its really rough . The HD shop is calling Milwaukee on this one . Like I said , it a 08 FXDC with only 11 K.

= The "good" side is I now know people do take the time to read my posts!! I was beginning to wonder!:)

I enjoy reading your posts also, I just wish a was smart enough to understand them all :D

Back