free website stats program Broken Tourpak Latch | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Broken Tourpak Latch

Those latches are cheap (EDIT) ! HD ought to make a quality set right off the bat and be done with these cheap replacements. I hate having to put inferior latches on a bike that I try to by quality parts for. They leave us little choice but to replace them over and over again! ;-(

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
I think these are the ones mentioned. I bought a set and the seem to be better made than the stock ones. The holes are pre tapped and the finish is excellent. E-Bay link here

I think these are the ones mentioned. I bought a set and the seem to be better made than the stock ones. The holes are pre tapped and the finish is excellent. E-Bay link here

I saw those online too. They are the stock latches that he as drilled out to use his mount. I think the improvement is the back for mounting and not the actual latch itself.

What am I missing here? I have a 04 Road King and I installed the King Pac and have 57,000 plus miles and never has a problem i even stick flags holders when am riding a PGR mission the kind that slip down in the back of the pack and never had a problem are the King Tour packs diff latch 's?

Back