free website stats program bringing it home | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

bringing it home

That's a nice looking bike for sure. And you sound happy - so that's all that really counts. I love my Heritage - sometimes I just go out to the shop and just look at it for a minute. I really LOVE it when we are going for a ride and I get to go back out to the shop and hit that starter- BAM!!! it fires up like a bomb! wow! I like that.
take care and be careful riding.

Bill

Pics are posted! Thanks for the comments. I wasn't sure about yellow at first, but it really grew on me.

<<That's a nice looking bike for sure. And you sound happy - so that's all that really counts. I love my Heritage - sometimes I just go out to the shop and just look at it for a minute. I really LOVE it when we are going for a ride and I get to go back out to the shop and hit that starter- BAM!!! it fires up like a bomb! wow! I like that.
take care and be careful riding.

Bill>>

Totally hear you, hit that starter and BAM! no feeling like that....

Nice bike Jimmy.I done the same thing,bought an eight year old bike that only had 3500 miles on it.Got it home and drained the oil out and was horrified.All that sitting up makes some folks think you don't have to change the oil as often.I changed it then drove it 100 miles or so then changed it again.

Congrats Jimmy1!

Nothing like the feeling of the first ride on a newly purchased bike.

Ride Safe and enjoy it. :)

Back