free website stats program BRAND Of Fuel Poll | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

• Total voters
Ciao Ugo, I was waiting for you to respond here :)

The situation in Italy is completely mad, and not very funny.

Actually, I wanted to ask why it is so hard to find 98 (93 for USA )
octane here, but I think you already answered it. i see only 95 for sale here ( USA 91 )

It's a shame, cause my scoot really likes the 98, and doesnt run as well on 95.

You would think the land of Monza, the home of Ferrari, so many Italian moto champs.....

Whats even more stupid, i was in Livigno on the weekend, you can buy 100 octane
for 99 cents a liter !!! snowing in bernina pass as well, that was fun ;)

So its not like some magical fairy that stops all hi test trucks at the broder :(

Marathon...never had any problem with it...run it in 3 bikes,5 automobiles,2 boats and 4 jet skis...never a problem,+ I get a 12 cent per gallon discount with the Marathon Mastercard....:rider

Highest octane I can find, Sunoco if possible. (Getting hard to find.) NEVER Speedway. In my city, the day after 9/11 when gas was around a buck and a half per gallon, Speedway raised their's to over $3.00 a gallon, the country is in shock and mourning the victims and Speedway is gouging for prophit. I'd rather push my bike past a Speedway then buy a drop from them!

Most fuels are made by only 4-5 companys. Many convinience stores by from Exxon. Chevron is owned by Shell, Texaco is owned by Exon-Mobile etc. I try to avoid any fueling station with under ground tanks. They are out dated and usually contain alot of water.

Shell because it's 3 miles down the road and they advertise no ethanol in their 91 octane

* If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around..*

Back