free website stats program Boy or Girl ?? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Boy or Girl ??

Well the old saying amoung my scooter trash friends ( not PC by the way) :D leads me to the female gender when discussing our bikes. Don't think I can get away with the T word here so we'll say it this way:

"If it has Breasts or Tires it's probably gonna give you trouble"

Well i'm a gal, and I consider my bike female, because my bike is pretty! i don't want to be seen on a butch type bike!! My bike has a feminine quality to it as do I,

I agree, HDGal. Mine is also female because SHE'S beautiful and I'm hetero as well. Even automobiles IMO are females. It's the way its always been for me.

Mine is a guys name, "Bobby" to be specific. I figure its a fat bob, and if I gave it a girls name she would never let me live the FAT part down. And would never run. So thats my reason. Fuzz

Mine is a guys name, "Bobby" to be specific. I figure its a fat bob, and if I gave it a girls name she would never let me live the FAT part down. And would never run. So thats my reason. Fuzz
Hey Fuzz, how about Bobbi? :s
I guess I would have to go with the logic that bikes would go in the female category, along with boats, aircraft and the old cars. I haven't named mine though. Maybe someday....

Kept it simple, it is a she and since she has a black cherry paint job, she is Cherry, or my Cherry Pie. Yeah, I know that was cheesy :)

Back