free website stats program Bought my 09 street glide today!!!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought my 09 street glide today!!!!

Cool, and Thanks! Had a Sundowner on the 07 (still have it, it's headed for Craigslist), and gonna replace the stock 09 seat. I DO like the way your setup looks, yes I do! Sweet.

ALSO: I forgot: CONGRATS to mqhybrid on his new SG!! You'll love it, I loved my 07 and I ready to love my 09 (rode it home last Satuday the 20th)

Please be sure to read my previous messages regarding the solo fitment on the 09 FL's!
You have to modify it or wait till they re-tool.......
M

Just picked my 09 Street Glide up this afternoon got 71 miles and will have over 100 when I leave work tonight! What a difference in the whole ride! Not too sure how often I'll end up riding my 99 Road King anymore.

The handling on this bike is phenomenal in comparison. Glad they made the changes, then again if they hadn't I probably wouldn't have bought one right now. I only had to wait a couple of days for the bike to be prepped. Pewter Pearl with spokes,:D:D

Just picked my 09 Street Glide up this afternoon got 71 miles and will have over 100 when I leave work tonight! What a difference in the whole ride! Not too sure how often I'll end up riding my 99 Road King anymore.

The handling on this bike is phenomenal in comparison. Glad they made the changes, then again if they hadn't I probably wouldn't have bought one right now. I only had to wait a couple of days for the bike to be prepped. Pewter Pearl with spokes,:D:D

Congrats!

I pick up mine tomorrow! Got a call from the dealer today saying it came in last night. Couldn't pick it up today...had to bowl. Damn it's going to be a long 24 hours!

I'm coming up on my 09 SG 1000 mile, what should I have the dealer do to reduce the 5th gear whine?

Thanks

Frank

Back