free website stats program Boots? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Boots?

Just bought a pair of X element engineer boots off Ebay, even with shipping from the US to the UK they are still cheaper than I could buy them at home!! Seem pretty comfy right out of the box, tho I am breaking them in around the house, my wife isn't too impressed. :no

Luv my "Georgia Boots" hiking style in the hot weather and my "Rocky Boots" when the weather turns colder they are thinsulated..both brands are very comfortable also. :44:

:DGot 2 pair of H-D. One pair mid-height, One pair high.Wear boots all time.One thing you have to admit H-D dont put their name on junk. Its quality products.:

i have a pair of hd "bling" boots. i only got them cause they were the only boots that fit when i was there buying my scoot.
there good except in the cold. there not steal toe. i did an 90mile thanksgiving ride and hit some fog and it took 3 hrs to finally get the feeling back in my feet.
its pretty foggy out this time of year and the temp is a steady low 40's dipping into the high 30's. my lack of warm boots are the ONLY reason im not riding to work.:28:

For years, have been sold on Men's Justin Work Boots, 10" Black Pitstop Pull-On, Steel Toe Roper for my riding footwear. Model number is 4767.

Described as 10” workboot with roper toe. Body Cushion Insole insert for maximum shock absorption and arch support. Orthotic Texon/Poron insole provides stability, comfort and an excellent energy return rate. Polyurethane outsole – oil, heat and slip resisting. Steel Toe. Made in the U.S.A.

Rubber sole and steel toe is required equipment. They handle the rain real well too without any waterproof treatment. And of course being from Texas, they are just my style!

Peace!

I have to disagree with the comment about HD providing quality boots. I used redwings with exceptional good luck I went ahead and bought a pair of HD boots this last time. They had the zippers on the side and I really liked the way they fit and felt. Unfortunately the zippers would not stay up and I was constantly zipping them up. After a couple months, the zipper on one is shot. I am going to have to bring them into a boot repair and relace the zippers. 1st and last pair of HD boots I will buy. Back to Redwings for me. Just my .02 cents.

I just bought another new pair of Sidi riding boots this is my 3rd pair they are about 15 inches high have good toe - ankle -shin protecton they are also dbl leather on top of the toe were the shifter makes contact and are 100% water proof yet your feet wont sweat. and they are very light i like them alot:D

yeah, most of my riding buddy's have not experienced this problem either. I must have got a rare pair. I have them in getting heavy duty zippers installed right now. I really did not want to spend another $30 on them. As long as it fixes the problem, I will be happy!

Back