free website stats program Bluetooth requirements for 2014 FLHX | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bluetooth requirements for 2014 FLHX

But will usb keep phone charged when using bluetooth or playing music?Too cold here to find answer to that question.:D

Nice and warm here in Dallas. I'd still be happy to check out your bluetooth for ya. I'll even pay shipping costs to Texas. (one way of course) :D

Nice and warm here in Dallas. I'd still be happy to check out your bluetooth for ya. I'll even pay shipping costs to Texas. (one way of course) :D

I'm thinking it would be hard to get You to get back on that anniversary model.:D
You could go and demo ride one on the weekends.Must be a bunch of dealers in Dallas.You could ride a different color every weekend and experiment with the infotainment system becoming the know it all for the forum.:bigsmiley14:

I have hooked up my Droid Turbo via Bluetooth and use the Spotify application to listen to music that has been saved to my device. You can go forward or back to next or last song and the title of the song is displayed on the screen. Recently, the screen locked up on a title and I can't seem to clear it. The forward/reverse still works, but my screen no longer displays the current song. Does anyone know how to clear this so it displays correctly?

Back