free website stats program Blown away | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Blown away

I'm not a 'bad boy' or too cool either. I'm just me and i wave or nod at every bike. some scooters too. And i think sellisssn might be on to something! LOL

There's always a few in the crowd, but don't let it bother you too much. I always give the "low-2 salute" to all bikes I come across while riding - even rice burners. I feel we're all 2-wheel bro's. Ride On!

Maybe he was new to biking, bought a harley because he wanted to have one but wasn't comfortable on it yet? Hence, you pulling up next to him on your 2009 NT with carzy loud V&H pipes scared the bejeezus out of him..

Or maybe he was just not in a wavy mood :D

Not all of us are the same, but I sure as -- mmh -- pie? wave at anyone on 2 wheels, sometimes with 2 hands if the other one is a harely rider as well ;)

Take care,

....maybe we should give him a break since we don't really know. Maybe he just got fired, or his wife was real sick and he was thinking about her and trying to just get home.... I try to not let them drag me down, life is too good.:44:

Amen to that! Some of the best people I know live by that thought and it is something I try to practice. It is easy to like "nice" people, but a very special person gives "not so nice" people the benefit of doubt.

I have never gotten this whole waving thing..I don't think it is because I am a snob or anything like that.
Sometimes I don't notice a bike until it is to late.Sometimes,like has been mentioned I may have something on my mind.
I have seen people wave while taking corners causing a very dangerous situation.
I also drive a pick-up truck.I don't wave to every pick-up I see,so why to another bike.Please don't give me this brotherhood (EDIT).
Just my opinion.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
He is what you call a "wannabe". A legend in his own mind and not worth allowing him to use any space in yours. I am sure he tells his mommy he is a bad scooter rider. :newsmile100:

I I also drive a pick-up truck.I don't wave to every pick-up I see,so why to another bike.Please don't give me this brotherhood (EDITED).
Just my opinion.

garry, you cant use the "C" word here, and u don't have to wave.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wave if I see them in time. If they don't wave I think I am having more fun than they are. :) Sometime I might be changing radio stations. LOL

Back