free website stats program Blown away | Harley Davidson Forums

Blown away

BOWHIKER

Last night i was on my way home from worm when i pulled up to the stop light right next to a guy on a dyna in the left turn only lane . I looked over at him to give him a wave or nod and he didn't even look over at me . He would look to the left or straight ahead but acted as if i wasn't even there . I would guess he was in his thirties . His bike was basically stock except for a back rest and saddle bags , i just don't understand some people , most other riders always give a wave or nod but not this guy . Maybe he was just too cool to wave i don't know . Anyway i always give the 2 fingers down when ever i can .

Maybe he was vision impaired?:lolrolling

Either that or he was practicing his "bad boy" act.:D

I run across people like that from time to time. I was at my local indy yesterday and a couple rolled in. He on a Glide pulling a trailer, she on a dyna with drag pipes. I parked next to both their bikes and went inside. I nodded at them they looked right through me. After a while I went outside and they were looking at my scoot. I've added a lot of mods, (pipes, air, seat, new grips and pegs, etc) I over heard him saying, I think it's a sportster. He fired his up, tame, she fired her's up pretty loud, I fired mine up, they noticed. The owner of the shop, and they guy that did all my performance work came out about the time the gal says, "I can here his bike over mine" The mechanic said yep, blow the bags off that dyna too. I rolled out loud and proud.

It is ashame but some people keep there nose in the air and think they are better then others. They better watch out... They just might catch a bug in it......HAHAHAHA....

Some people think they're big wheels but forget that sometimes dogs pee on wheels.

I was a bit surprised, the owner of the shop and his wife both have very nice bikes. I've rode with them and others that hang around the shop,several times and I've never been snubbed like that. One thing I noticed was while I was sitting next to her dyna, my little ole sportster was just dang near the same size.

Maybe he was acting like a jerk, or maybe we should give him a break since we don't really know. Maybe he just got fired, or his wife was real sick and he was thinking about her and trying to just get home. Of course there are jerks out there, but hopefully the courteous outnumber them. I try to not let them drag me down, life is too good.:44:

Whatever, I know people like that but not all of us in our thirties are like that. I would bave bumped knuckles with ya!!

Either that or he was practicing his "bad boy" act.:D
==================================================
I've never been able to pull of the "bad boy" or "too Cool" act/look. I just can't seem to get the grin off my mug long enough.:newsmile036:

Back