free website stats program blondes | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

blondes

Geeze you can always spot the Bonde's computer even when she is away on break. It's the one with white out all over the monitor.

true story I worked at a militay uniform shop one of the girls (a blonde) said her machine kept coming unthreaded a mechanic told her its ok just thread the needle and then tie a knot in the end so it cant come out which she proceeded to do. I overheard and stopped her saying know hes just having fun with you. she replied see why i have to dye my hair this color. she left that job to persue a career as a stripper believe it or not

oh the one about the blonde kept going outside to the mailbox cause her computer kept tellig her she had mail every time she tuned it on

this true not a joke; when i was married to my second wife we were married about 6 months and i wanted to take her deep sea fishing she looked at me and asked how deep we had to go cause she could not swim very well. I lived in California at the time

this true not a joke; when i was married to my second wife we were married about 6 months and i wanted to take her deep sea fishing she looked at me and asked how deep we had to go cause she could not swim very well. I lived in california at the time

doh !!!!!!

Back