free website stats program blondes | Harley Davidson Forums

blondes

speedyron

there is a blonde woman at work I was telling a blonde joke to.

the joke goes

a blondes is driving down the listening to the dj on the radio telling blonde jokes. the more she hears the more upset she is getting. she looks out the window and slams on the brakes for there in the middle of a feild with no water in sight was another blonde in a boat rowing with all her might. the first blonde jumps out of the car and screams see its blondes like you that give us a bad name if I could swim Id come out there and beat you.

well upon hearing the joke my blonde friend started laughing uncontrolably. much more then the joke deserved I told her that the joke wasnt that funny why are you still laughing. she replied she cant swim either. then I started laughing uncontrolaby

That's good speedyron, LOL. Don't believe I heard that one and my wife is blond so I hear a lot of them.

hope she can swim

:lolrolling yea she can swim. Used to could dance real good, but her medical condition has slowed her down some so I don't look so bad dancing with her now.

You hear the one about the blond hollaring into the envelope at the Post Office ? She just kept hollaring one sentence after another into this envelope.

The guy just could not figure what she was doing so he asked her.

She said, I'm sending voice mail.

a blonde walks into the office where she works and sees a coworker hanging from the cieling. she said what are u doing up there. he say the big boss will be here soon and he will think im overworked and losing my mind and send me home. just then the boss did arrive and said boy what are u doing up there. he replied im a lightbulb. the boss said boy you need some time off get outta here. he jumps down and walks out. the blonde proceeds to follow her coworker and the boss hollars where do you think your going. she replies you dont expect me to work in here without any light do u

That's good.

Ya hear the one about the blonde that tells her therapist that her husband thinks he is a refrigerator. The therapist says, that's normal for men of your husband's age, just ignore it.

The bonde says, yea but he sleeps with his mouth open and I'm afraid the little light will keep me awake.

ya know its amazing how many jokes you just cant find a way of telling on here with the editing policy they got lol

True Story: My niece used to work in an office with a girl and one day they were both at the computer printer the same time and saw there was only 1 blank piece of printer paper left. The girl grabbed it and said she would go to the photocopier and run off some blank pages. She took a couple of steps before she realized, Oh Yeah....... My niece always thought she was a bottle blonde until then. :s

Back