free website stats program biketoberfest daytona | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

biketoberfest daytona

hey guys if anyone wants to try and meet up give me a call we spend late evenings at sharks walk distance to the motel we stay at boardwalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday the wife and I took a ride up to St. Augustine on 11 north to 1, then cut over to A1A. We stopped at JT's Seafood Shack in Hammock, FL for lunch, then hit one portion of "the loop" on the way south. I call it our "160 mile loop" :)

Looking forward to all the bike events each week in October!

As with every year, it will be a blast. And now they have Sanford Bike Fest the weekend before so it like two weeks solid. A couple of days in the middle to rest up ;)

Hey Grillefish, I live in Orange City. We should hook up some time. I think I've seen you around. That bike of yours is beautiful.

smkinnan: I'll drop you a PM. I'm just off of West Highbanks. And your right about two weeks straight of bike events around here. From Sanford to Cotee River to Biketoberfest. I've seen alot bikes on the road already around here packed to the gills!! Now all I'm looking forward to is the cooler weather.

This is a great online mag.

Florida Full Throttle

Talk to you later.

Last edited:
smkinnan: I'll drop you a PM. I'm just off of West Highbanks. And your right about two weeks straight of bike events around here. From Sanford to Cotee River to Biketoberfest. I've seen alot bikes on the road already around here packed to the gills!! Now all I'm looking forward to is the cooler weather.

This is a great online mag.

Florida Full Throttle

Talk to you later.

Sounds great...

ut oh, didn't know about Cotee River. More riding to be had :bigsmiley24:

Was at Sanford Friday night & a lot of bikes there. Will ride over to Biketoberfest a few different days. I stay away from there at night too many drunks. I guess if I had a hotel room might be different? Can't see paying for a room when I live 45 minutes away.

Back