free website stats program biketoberfest daytona | Harley Davidson Forums

biketoberfest daytona

marty

anyone from lakeland,tampa area going? small group going up friday morning. tryed to get motel to do just two nights but they want three night min. i told them i live 2 hrs max from there and i have been staying at the boardwalk(close to the club we hangout at sharks, bike can stay in garage)but we will get a room they will not be booked. told the hotel they need to lighten up on the bikers they want 159.00 a night and sunday morning when you leave they change sigh to 69.00 a night. they will miss us when we are gone north of town !!

We live about 1-1/2 hrs from there in Leesburg,we'll be going . Maybe meet up for a beer? Send me a PM and I'll give you my cell if interested, Dave...

I've been going for about 8yrs now and like bike week I rent a house in Flagler Beach. Been the same price 45.00 a night since back in 94. I try to stay away from Main st. unless we have a newby who hasn't seen it and then we go the first of second day and then don't go back. All of our partying is done north or south of town and I've found some easy ways to get around the traffic.

With so much activity at Destination Daytona now, try a hotel north of Daytona, closer to Ormond/Flagler. If you want to ride down to Main St, it's a short drive. Plus, if your up near Ormond/Flagler, your close to the "Loop", fun ride.

Also, try this link below. It has PDFs attached to show hotels by minimum night stay and rates (on the right of the home page).

Biketoberfest Daytona Beach Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
With so much activity at Destination Daytona now, try a hotel north of Daytona, closer to Ormond/Flagler. If you want to ride down to Main St, it's a short drive. Plus, if your up near Ormond/Flagler, your close to the "Loop", fun ride.

OK, I'll bite - what is the "Loop?"

Hummm, the 'Loop'
I live in Daytona & I don't know what the 'Loop" is either.

Sounds like it may be fun. Maybe going up US-1 to Flagler and then coming down A1A on the Ocean front??

Hoop!

just some back roads from the beach over drawbridge just two lane road trees over the road like a tunnel few curves nice ride Watch for sport bikes at night they try the curves at high speeds

Back