free website stats program Biker wave....to much | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biker wave....to much

As a biker of only 2 1/2 months, I think the wave is really cool. I don't see that many riders out here in the country and I wave at just about everybody on 2 wheels. Yesterday I had a guy in a pickup roll down his window and wave at me (left hand down) as we passed. I waved back. But if I had been riding for 25 years like some of you, I guess it would be no big deal.

I rode to the Biloxi, Ms gulf coast today in this picture perfect weather....and of course there were tons of bikes. So many that I stopped doing the biker wave. It was just getting old waving every few seconds. Do you guys ever quit doing the wave when there are so many to wave at?

I was down there today too. If I didn't wave at you ...sorry. I feel the same way. Depending on the weather, traffic and group I am in dictates if I wave or not. Traffic is always heavier in Biloxi than Gulfport. I focus on that going on around me rather than whats on the other side of the four lane. Rural roads almost always wave.

I have never ridden in what I would consider heavy or big city traffic. Perhaps that'd change my perspective...

I rode to the Biloxi, Ms gulf coast today in this picture perfect weather....and of course there were tons of bikes. So many that I stopped doing the biker wave. It was just getting old waving every few seconds. Do you guys ever quit doing the wave when there are so many to wave at?
I stopped doing it when I was 17 :)

2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Back