free website stats program Biker wave....to much | Harley Davidson Forums

Biker wave....to much

dogdad

I rode to the Biloxi, Ms gulf coast today in this picture perfect weather....and of course there were tons of bikes. So many that I stopped doing the biker wave. It was just getting old waving every few seconds. Do you guys ever quit doing the wave when there are so many to wave at?

Yes!! Anytime you are around a large rally or group it gets old fast.

In large groups I've found a simple raising of the head does the job of acknowledging a fellow rider without removing your hand from the bar 50,000 times a mile...or just a few less. But, you get the same reaction. They know you saw them and said hell-o, safely.

One thing I've noticed several times is that it seems that some days just about everyone waves and other days hardly no one waves. Maybe it has something to do with the way the planets are aligned or or the barometric pressure or something. Or maybe the time of day. Who knows?

i wave at all bikers even 1% club guys(they never wave back) i allways stop if a biker has mech trouble lol i do get tierd of waving some days but i keep waving lol

Seriously, how much effort does it take to drop a hand? I guess the state of Kansas doesn't have so many riders that I'd wear myself out. As more bikes carrying new riders enter the road, "the wave" will probably disappear. No offense intended, just giving some food for thought.

Back