free website stats program Bike Won't Start... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Won't Start...

2+ for CH...how many of us have changed out coin batteries and put them in backwards...*silence* okay "--who will admit to it...! LOL :s

As for not having the Security Alarm/Immobilizer, with stolen bike statistics being what they are, it is a nice feature and certainly need be revisited only once every 2-3 years (for battery replacement) and beats thinking about going out to the parking space and seeing only that...:(

Here in Houston the thieves just drive up in a pickup, 4 dudes hop out and lift the bike with two 2"X4"'s, into the truck and they are gone in waaaay under 60 seconds. I have the security system because it came on the bike but don't have much faith in it as theft prevention.

Re: help Bike Won't Start...

I have a 1985 half evo half shovel when i go to start it all is it does is clicks at the relay got power at the start switch battery is fully charged the post goin into the starter relay hold a 12.3 once you plug it in the starter won't engage any help would be appricated

Re: help Bike Won't Start...

I have a 1985 half evo half shovel when i go to start it all is it does is clicks at the relay got power at the start switch battery is fully charged the post goin into the starter relay hold a 12.3 once you plug it in the starter won't engage any help would be appricated

Welcome to The Forum, Have you tried jumping across the starter solenoid?

Back