free website stats program Bike Won't Start... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Won't Start...

Thank you all for the support. I have not attempted to start the bike again due to work. I will get new batteries Monday morning and give it another try. I had no idea that there was a code. I once left my keys (along with the fob) in my garage and went for a ride. When I stopped, guess what, yeah I felt like an idiot. I had to call someone to bring the fob.

Do I need to recalibrate anything after I install the new batteries? Once again, I appreciate all of the responses.

Thank you all for the support. I have not attempted to start the bike again due to work. I will get new batteries Monday morning and give it another try. I had no idea that there was a code. I once left my keys (along with the fob) in my garage and went for a ride. When I stopped, guess what, yeah I felt like an idiot. I had to call someone to bring the fob.

Do I need to recalibrate anything after I install the new batteries? Once again, I appreciate all of the responses.
No need to recalibrate anything when you intsall new FOB batteries. Just plug & play. Be sure to change out both FOBs.

This reminds me at 2 years old almost 3 i should change my batterys in fob just for heck of it i looked it up and manual says replace yearly

seems to me that HD wanted abou $5 for new ones and they installed for me. Seems like a good idea to do each new front tire. Kind of like replacing the bats in a fire alarm...

Can the batteries be purchased at Wal Mart or CVS, etc..? Or do you need to get them from Harley?
You can purchase them any where. You'll see the model or part number once you remove the existing batteries. The existing batteries aren't HD.

SUCCESS!!!!!!! I got batteries from Wal Mart (2 for $4 and change) installed them this morning and she started right up. Thanks all for the replies and information. I never would have thought it was the Fob. Thanks again.

Back