free website stats program Bike Week | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

I had hoped to get off to an early start,but I am working for a while today.Probably won't get out of here until 5 or 6 tonight.But then I can forget about real life for a couple of weeks!:)

:small3d006::small3d006::bigsmiley24::rider:rider:rider
I had hoped to get off to an early start,but I am working for a while today.Probably won't get out of here until 5 or 6 tonight.But then I can forget about real life for a couple of weeks!:)

I am in Daytona and thought I would just post here quick to see if any of you have figured out your plans for the next week or so.

I am in Daytona and thought I would just post here quick to see if any of you have figured out your plans for the next week or so.

Glad you made it. Why don't you throw a date and place out there and see who can make it?

Glad you made it. Why don't you throw a date and place out there and see who can make it?

How about next saturday at the Iron Horse at noon,then we can take it from there.Unless anyone else has a suggestion?

How about next saturday at the Iron Horse at noon,then we can take it from there.Unless anyone else has a suggestion?

Sounds like a good place to start. See you Saturday unless the plans change. Keep us posted and stay safe, lots of crazies on the road.

I am out of Daytona for now and back to the calm of the forest.I really missed Salt Springs.Today I will get the boat out,service it and do a bit of fishing.The calm of that will allow me to go back to the insanity in Daytona.
Saturday we should meet in front of the Iron Horse or in the small front bar.I don't think we would find each other out back .

Back