free website stats program Bike Week | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

You should ride the "loop" at least once. Everyone goes to Iron Horse, the steak place in the corner is a must for a meat eater. If you go to Iron Horse it's easier to park across the street. Broken Spoke is a couple miles down from Iron Hourse. And as mentioned Main Street. One block over from Main St. (south) there is a church that has good parking. Don't forget all the vendors south of Daytona on US 1 down by Millers. If you get far enough south to New Smyrna take 42 west to Gillies. Remember to ride safe and watch where you park.

I agree Don.The loop should be ridden.For those that don't know what the Daytona loop is here is the link to Bike Week look on the left side and click on the loop

officialbikeweek.com

You should ride the "loop" at least once. Everyone goes to Iron Horse, the steak place in the corner is a must for a meat eater. If you go to Iron Horse it's easier to park across the street. Broken Spoke is a couple miles down from Iron Hourse. And as mentioned Main Street. One block over from Main St. (south) there is a church that has good parking. Don't forget all the vendors south of Daytona on US 1 down by Millers. If you get far enough south to New Smyrna take 42 west to Gillies. Remember to ride safe and watch where you park.

:D Do stop at Millers, good folks there, they have a good inventory and have sales on that week Miller's Custom Parts Miller's Custom Parts S. Daytona, FL (877) 295-9087

Jack I think you should find me an inexpensive set of true dual head pipes that I can put on while I am there!:)

Millers is where I got my V&H true duel headers and Python pipes.

Now that things are back on track with my dad and work is straightened out I will be leaving home on saturday,take my time and be in Daytona on monday.
Staying in Florida for at least 10 days.So where and when would you guys like to meet?My only real itinerary is to go to the Conch House in St.Augustine on sunday the 17th.for some conch,gator,beer and to listen to some reggae on the pier.

Now that things are back on track with my dad and work is straightened out I will be leaving home on saturday,take my time and be in Daytona on monday.
Staying in Florida for at least 10 days.So where and when would you guys like to meet?My only real itinerary is to go to the Conch House in St.Augustine on sunday the 17th.for some conch,gator,beer and to listen to some reggae on the pier.

:D I will follow this thread, I am tied up this Monday with Dr Appointments, but Free after that, looking forward to a social gathering:D

Still unsure as to what I am doing. I'm sure it will come together soon though......

I'm hoping I can get away from the grind and meet up with some of you. If my work schedule clears up.

Back