free website stats program Bike Week | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

I was hoping to meet up with everyone too, but I'm in a class all week during bike week :( So I'm making a speed run this Saturday for the day and maybe go back Sunday. Just in case I missed anything. :D

How about ---- somewhere between the state line and the ocean!!!??? AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :small3d023:

Looks like it has been decided.Corky Bell's in Palatka.
You coming to meet us Randy???????

How about ---- somewhere between the state line and the ocean!!!??? AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :small3d023:

Do not give Jack any more ideas. I'm still hoping he forgets about that Key West crack.:rider

Do not give Jack any more ideas. I'm still hoping he forgets about that Key West crack.:rider

Your right he has to be our DD if we get carried away at Cactus Jack's.
I'm worried about him though,he thinks they named their Jack beer after him.:lolrolling

I'm worried about him though,he thinks they named their Jack beer after him.:lolrolling

They didn't????:rofl:rofl:rofl

They didnt? HMMM I will have to stay sober now I guess:p

I quit drinking, I quit smoking, I quit cussing. It was the worst 15 min. of my life!

I quit drinking, I quit smoking, I quit cussing. It was the worst 15 min. of my life!

I did too.But for 6 months,my wife,sister-in law and friends would laugh at me.
I couldn't stand the smell of whiskey or smoke.I didn't quit cussing because I really wanted a whiskey.

I'm having a work related problem here at home and I cant make it tuesday.
I have to be at the shop on monday and am leaving for Florida on Tues. morning.Can we do the meet next sunday??

Back