free website stats program Bike Week | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

So We are meeting @ the one in East Palatka Closer to Salt Springs is that correct?

Yes Jack.The way things are looking I will be rolling in tues. morning so it is a lot easier for me to get there.As long as nobody objects to the location.

Yes Jack.The way things are looking I will be rolling in tues. morning so it is a lot easier for me to get there.As long as nobody objects to the location.

I will follow this thread, I will be OFF work that day so it does not matter to me where we meet:D

OK here was my thinking on Palatka. The folks at Bike Week could come right up US1 to Bunnel and 100 over to Palatka. Salt Spring is a short hop up 19 to 100. But since it looks like it may be just you, me and Jack, and Bodeen if he wants to eat up some of that 600hrs of sick leave. So I guess since it's such a small group we could end up almost anyplace. Any others thinking of joining us for lunch?

Looks like Tuesday the 13th, Corkey Bells, Palatka. 12:30pm-1:00pm. Sit down at 1:30pm? Gives everyone time to meet and greet outside. Ride to Cactus Jacks after lunch?
This looks good for me, I'm a couple hours west of Palatka. I can offer free camping at my place, to anyone passing through Live Oak, before, after, or during Speed Week.

How about ---- somewhere between the state line and the ocean!!!??? AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :small3d023:

This looks good for me, I'm a couple hours west of Palatka. I can offer free camping at my place, to anyone passing through Live Oak, before, after, or during Speed Week.

Phil if you want we can meet in Keystone Heights or Putnum Hall and ride over from there.

Back