free website stats program bike mileage | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

bike mileage

Will have 20k on my 09 fxd by the time I get home from work tomorow and had 110k on my 91 softtail custom when I sold it.

Dave

Last October i traded my 05 RK with a little over 85,000 miles on a 2010 Ultra Classic. At around 80,000 miles i had the Cam Tenn. changed to Hydraulic and i had SE211 cams think thats the right # put in. Other than putting on Rhinehart True Duals at around 50,000 miles it was pretty much stock the whole time i had it and yes, i do miss it, especially after i had the cams and the cam Tenn. put in

How many miles has your bike done

Im interested in the milage logged on harleys not per year but overall .
so to start with heres mine to date. 2008 SOFTAIL CUSTOM STAGE 1
9000 MILES.........

My 2009 FLHR has 15,500 on it after ride today..

Full stage one : SE air, V&H slip-ons TFI..
When at 14,500 miles I added SE255 Cams..
40/42 MPG average two up or not.
15,500 miles on original tires and might get 3/5, more before needed to change Both. Happy with that:D

signed....BUBBIE

This dude put a milliom on his '91
Dave Ziens epic journey

I met "Dave Zien" he put a milliom miles on his '91 FXRT, Harley then gave him a new '09 Road Glide, When I talked to him the '09 was two months old and he already had 19k on it.

You can google him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I rode with Dave he had 75K on it already have not seen him sense he killed another deer with a motorcycle. He won deer lost
deer2.jpg
Another victim of shark bite :lolrolling
I have 15,700 on my '09 RKC. doesn't burn or leak a drop and still pulls like a train.

Back