free website stats program Best VS Worst | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best VS Worst

Worst for me would be a 4" windshield. Put all the wind right in my face, and killed my ears. Only lasted 1 day.

Best is hard to pick, but I would have to say my stage 3 95" motor build would be at the top of the list.

Steve

Best: Vance & Hines Shortshots, Fuelpak, K&N Air filter kit, Corbin Gunfighter seat with removable backrest

Worst: PIAA headlight which claims much brighter than stock with stock draw...I wasn't impressed at all.

Wow...great question..and no straight answer from me... mini apes to help me relax my hands...Hmmm are was it the new seat...are even the heated clothing...or me on the best thing...my chrome..love it..lol my Hoppe Fairing awesome....coz i can honestly hear the music when I ride....let me think...floatin disc..helps me stop so thats important....so many things can't pick just one...BUT Now the worst...that wonderful piece of junk from 2wheel tunes ..when all was said and done spent about 799.oo dollars on a system that you could only hear it if you were stopped...lol Under my bass boat in a can labeled with my most expensive worst ideas...lol oh yeah also got a digital oil temp dip stick that didn't work very long either in that can..of course stupid me bought a second one...and its not workin either but still on the bike its got a chrome top and a blue light thats say error... :(

...lol oh yeah also got a digital oil temp dip stick that didn't work very long either in that can..of course stupid me bought a second one...and its not workin either but still on the bike its got a chrome top and a blue light thats say error...

Funny you should say that....I bought one for my new bike and after about 4 months it's stopped working:comes up with, surprise, surprise; ERROR!

But,because i got it with the bike it carries a 2 year warranty and me and H-D will be coming to terms on it in the near future.

Back