free website stats program Best Spouse Ever? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Spouse Ever?

My wife just called to say she was going over the Harley dealer to do a little Christmas shopping. At the end of the conversation she said, "heck, why don't you just come along and help place the order so that you get exactly what you want!" :)

OK...here's the sequel to the original post. I did go over and place the order. She got busy elsewhere in the store. I ended up paying for everything on my credit card. So, who was the smart one here? She's cute, a great wife, and outsmarts me! :bigsmiley9:

Sharky,
Thats becouse they (women) only have one head to think with, us guys...well you know...:D

Still sounds like you have a great lady too! seems like there is alot of us on here that are pretty lucky to have the women we have!:s

OK...here's the sequel to the original post. I did go over and place the order. She got busy elsewhere in the store. I ended up paying for everything on my credit card. So, who was the smart one here? She's cute, a great wife, and outsmarts me! :bigsmiley9:

Isn't funny how we guys continue to get outsmarted by our otherhalves. And we usually don't realize it untill it's way to late to do anything about it.:devil

Absolutely agree with DK!

The only sad thing is that there is not a stampeed of women talking about how great their husbands are. Kinda makes you look in the mirror a bit, doesn't it?:eam

RBG

That's a great story and I'll bet your hubby is real proud of not only you but the new bike too.

Way to go!!!

Back