free website stats program best slip ons for the $$$???? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

best slip ons for the $$$????

I bought the new Rinehart 4". I love the 4" pipe against the new 180 rear tire. Smitty is correct in the fact they are not as loud as they used to be, but still bark nicely. They are not the cheapest, but to satisfy me I need sound, performance and looks. They still bark nicely under load.

Put a set of used but nearly brand new SE Street Performance Touring mufflers on my scoot recenty. Love the sound. Nice low rumble on idle and bark but not too loud when you roll on the throttle. Perfect for my tastes. If you want loud, these are not the pipes.

Loved my Rineharts & only sold them b/c I got killer eBay deal on new TD exhaust. Sharpscuba's offer on the Rush pipes is probably one of the best you'll see too. Rush makes good quality pipes & I believe they're currently behind on demand because everything's backordered...

Sharp those Rush sounded so good on your ride :)
There you go if your looking for a deal grap that one

Hey thanks Top ..Yes I did like the sound but like I said The ovels were a gift. The boy came home from the war and couldn't wait to spend all that tax free money LOL.

I got the Rush slip ons, and i like them, but would like it a little louder.
I am not sure of the baffle size, but i assume i can get a different size?
If so, do you go bigger or smaller for more sound?

Yes bigger inside = louder. just repacked my rt baffle. so i started bike w/ baffle out & went for a ride sounded like big drag pipes. in a tunnel. if you have stock head pipes & want more sound just remove lt side baffle. or get 2in baffle & put in lt side. or rt side.. experiment a little,,,,

Yes bigger inside = louder. just repacked my rt baffle. so i started bike w/ baffle out & went for a ride sounded like big drag pipes. in a tunnel. if you have stock head pipes & want more sound just remove lt side baffle. or get 2in baffle & put in lt side. or rt side.. experiment a little,,,,

I did change the head pipes to '09 to get rid of the CAT.

wont leaving the one baffle out reduce back pressure?

Back