free website stats program best slip ons for the $$$???? | Harley Davidson Forums

best slip ons for the $$$????

Hey guys Im looking to get some different slip ons, anyone feel better about a certain slip on as opposed to another, I was going to get screaming eagle however I have read some other posts and Rush seems to be a good favorite!
Thoughts??

Lots of good choices out there, Stop by your dealer, lots of them are fitting exhaust to new bikes as they hit the sales floor ask to hear them, Capital Jack

I had to laugh when I read the topic and then the OP's post...if $$$ is the issue, SE is probably the best bet...other than "off" or "house" brand. Going with Rush, Rhineharts or any other main line brand you can chalk up another 30-50% or more $$$. And then find out it is not about the $$$ so much as whether the replacement exhaust satisfies 1.) Sound...2.) Performance, 3.) Looks...and 4.) Quality in whatever priority clicks...!

I agree.Decide what you want,sound,performance,looks etc. and wait until you can get the pipes you want.
Price alone should not be the deciding factor and yes I learned the hard way!

Home Best slip on's for the $$$...Nice deep bark with the 1 3/4 baffles...go with the 2in if you want to make your neighbors mad and set off car alarms!!

Home Best slip on's for the $$$...Nice deep bark with the 1 3/4 baffles...go with the 2in if you want to make your neighbors mad and set off car alarms!!

+1 on the wild pigs. muffler is thick metal. great sound. got mine 2nd hand 125.00. & I have tried quite a few......

great replies guys. I was going to go cheap route and buy something that I probably wont like, the way it sounds to me is what matters most, Id rather spend 5-600 now and be happy then spend 400 now and have to buy them twice! and yes I do want it to wake the neighbors so I will be looking for a 2'' pipe 1 3/4 baffles!
Ultrat, wild pigs is the name of the manufacturer?

Just google wild pig pipes and go to their web-site...They go for about $250. new...They also have an E-Bay store where they sell factory seconds for about $195. with shipping...They come with the 1 3/4 baffles...If you want the 2in or larger just let them know!

I had the 2" rush but have since changed out to the monster ovels. The monsters were a gift. I would not have swapped them out otherwise. For $175.00 + shipping they are yours.

Back