free website stats program Best Movie Quotes | Page 16 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Movie Quotes

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick (butt)... and I'm all out of bubblegum. - They Live

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun. - Army of Darkness

It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds. / It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist. - Tombstone (so many great lines...)

Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - Sherlock Holmes

We're all part of the same hypocrisy senator, but never, think that it applies to my family.
Godfather

We're gonna catch those thieves at the Mallory Gallery withe fabulous Baseball Diamond, red handed.........what color are there hands now?
Great Muppet Caper

“Its 7:29, time to go. Funny thing about an ego, it’s like a living thing, you can’t see it, smell it, or taste it, but eventually it gets so big it chokes everything in the room”

Where the Others Went

There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men

Oh, you should never ever doubt what nobody is sure about

If the good Lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates

So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it

Up the airy mountain, down the rushy glen, we daren't go a hunting, for fear of little men. You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever comes out

Back