free website stats program Best Movie Quotes | Page 14 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Movie Quotes

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the jewel of Southeast Asia. I, uh, I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them."

- PRIVATE JOKER (Matthew Modine) in Full Metal Jacket (1987)

Its been years since I saw Easy Rider so I checked out a copy from the local library. Fast foward to Wild Hogs. Peter Fonda shows up in the last scenes and gives this sage advice to the Wild Hogs "Lose the wristwatches". When Fonda and Hopper are about to begin there journey to New Orleans in Easy Rider Captain America looks down at his watch, removes it and gives it a good toss into the desert - Bob

Look, strange women lying on their backs in ponds handing out swords ... that's no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Wait. Wait ... tell me, what also floats on water?
Bread? No, no, no. Apples .... gravy ... very small rocks ...

I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

If you can keep up don't step up. You'll only die.

Not sure what movie it was but roll was played by Leslie Nielsen.
In the episode, Frank Drebin (Nielsen) goes undercover as a locksmith. he enters a room and when this mob boss asks him who he is and how he got in here, he answers, "I'm a locksmith, and...I'm a locksmith."

Just when i thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this..........and TOTALLY redeem yourself!

dumb and dumber.

Back