free website stats program best lift for the price | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

best lift for the price

Look at the time and money invested in your bikes and marriage. J&S is what I have and have used others. Appears way more stable and trustworthy kind of like a 25 year marriage. Congrats and good luck.

Well said hobo55...the better quality jacks/lifts should last (maybe even outlast) their partnership together. Not to talk down the value-class jacks by any means b/c a person has the right to make their own decision. I can just speak from my experience w/cheaper jacks. Didn't like the fact of having to balance my bike to slide it under (not enough clearance) & wasn't very stable while raised & moving. Also, depends on how you plan to use the jack/lift...choose to suite the need(s). Cheers!

I bought the yellow aluminum lift at sears, i checked the reviews before i bought it and The lift had 4 out of 5 stars, and i waited till it went on sale for $150. I then typed in sears online coupons in my search engine, and found a $10 of coupon.
Whats nice is it goes up to 19" and only weighs 44 LBS
If you buy anything from sears, get it online, and pick it up at your closet store, you can save up to

I bought the yellow aluminum lift at sears, i checked the reviews before i bought it and The lift had 4 out of 5 stars, and i waited till it went on sale for $150. I then typed in sears online coupons in my search engine, and found a $10 of coupon.
Whats nice is it goes up to 19" and only weighs 44 LBS
If you buy anything from sears, get it online, and pick it up at your closet store, you can save up to

And find someone who works there and have them purchase it for cash and they will get an extra 10 percent off, at friends and family night in may it will be another 10 percent off

It's gonna be a great surprise!

Whooo Hooooo!!! Thanks guys! That is some great information. Love all the opinions. You're the best!:worthy

Back