free website stats program Best 2up seat for the Street Glide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best 2up seat for the Street Glide

sundowner street glide stitch has satisfied rider & passenger for 50k KM (30k miles)

Great selection with these! And decent prices to! I may go this route as even though the Mustang seats are good they tend to be a bit hard for my taste

Curious, have you gone to HD and tried some of their "test program" seats? If not, good place to try some out...JMO.

I think you and I and probably many other members are in the same boat. There are many seat choices out there and many different styles to choose from, but none of them really fit the style we are looking for. The folks at MeanCity can take your seat and make it what you want, and this may be the best money you will spend on a seat.

I'm taking a chance and getting a Mustang wide touring regal one piece. I liked the Saddlemen sofa, but it didn't appear to take a back rest like the one I already have and want to use. I also liked the Corbin. Can't remember why I scratched them, but I knew I had read a ton of good stuff about Mustang, so I made the purchase today.

I'm taking a chance and getting a Mustang wide touring regal one piece. I liked the Saddlemen sofa, but it didn't appear to take a back rest like the one I already have and want to use. I also liked the Corbin. Can't remember why I scratched them, but I knew I had read a ton of good stuff about Mustang, so I made the purchase today.

I think you'll be happy. I have ridden more than 100k on Mustang saddles. When I replace this bike, the new one will get another Mustang.

I've also owned many mustang seats . just a bit to hard on some applications but a very good seat none the less

Back