free website stats program Best 2up seat for the Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Best 2up seat for the Street Glide

sjcea

Need a real good 2 up seat for my 2006 Street Glide . Offers great comfort for rider and passenger. Any good suggestions would be appreciated! !

I have not tried one yet, but enough members here recommended Mustang that I think it will be my next seat

I've looked at Mustang and they are a nice seat but was also looking for other options that are just as good if not better?

Lack of a tour pak is why the Street Glide seat is so narrow in the back, to prevent the "big butt" look of the Electra Glide Standard seat. All really comfy seats will give your S.G. that "big" look if you don't add the tour pak or at least a sissy bar. :(

I have a quick detach sissy bar that I use when the wife rides. And I would only use the new seat when she rides as well

I had the same seat on my 04 RK custom and my wife hated it, I went with the Mustang touring seprate seats, QR backrest and a fender bib, When the wife isn't on the bike the back seat comes off (less than a minute)and the bike looks good again, and I still have a very comfortable ride.

Kevin

Found the Mustang to be a Great Seat on most all my rides. Because had a 2005 Road King thought would reply here.

Back