free website stats program belt noise | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

belt noise

I use the dupont silicon spray, spray a little on a cloth and rub it on the inside of the belt. For alignment I use two 6' florescent bulbs and stand the bike up stright, place the bulbs on either side of the rear tire extending forward. Measure from two places on the front tire on both sides. The measurments will be equal if the rear tire is stright in the frame. Careful with the bulbs, they make a mess if you break them.

HDDon,

Did you put the bulbs back into the lighting system so you can see again, when you were done..:lolrolling and Kept you finger out of the socket?:bigsmiley22:

I hear it will turn you GREEN if you get Juiced.
Your Old Buddy

signed....BUBBIE

HDDon,

Did you put the bulbs back into the lighting system so you can see again, when you were done..:lolrolling and Kept you finger out of the socket?:bigsmiley22:

I hear it will turn you GREEN if you get Juiced.
Your Old Buddy

signed....BUBBIE

Didn't have to put them back in, I'm always in the dark anyway!!:newsmile108: As for putting my finger in the socket sounds like it might light up my life.:D

Didn't have to put them back in, I'm always in the dark anyway!!:newsmile108: As for putting my finger in the socket sounds like it might light up my life.:D

I just told Jack about the time I Hit a BIG bump riding my Doodle-Bug.. The seat flew off and I came down on the spark plug a few time..:newsmile017:

Man,,, EVEN as a Pre-teen, that was a very Shocking experience....:newsmile071:

signed....BUBBIE

Back