free website stats program bells | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

bells

I received mine from my wife a couple days ago. She thinks I'm nuts, but I it hanging as low as possible. If helps in keeping the gremlins away, I'm all for it. Now, it's another check before I ride to make sure the gremlin getter is still attached. :D

I have my bell. My wife gave it too me for x-mas and we had it blessed by our priest. He rides too so she bought him one too.

Gotta be low down to catch the gremlins. Over the fender is probably just high enough to clear em, just high enough for the gremlins to knock it down and scratch a fender.

A friend of mine picked up his new Ultra Classic last April and was given a bell by a mutual friend. I had never heard of the tradition till then. He put the bell between the forks over the fender. Well it was discovered, when he got home, that the bell had broken loose and hit the fender. Even though it was small it left a nasty little scratch in the fender. He's not a big fan of the bell!

I am glad I read this! I was going to get my husband Chip a POW/MIA one but he was with me every time I thought about it. I think I will forego that now.

MJ

Back