free website stats program bells | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

bells

I don't suppose it is any worse than using pure nitrogen in your tires. Makes my tires a lot quieter so I can hear the bells through my helmet over my iPod. I keep my bells shiny with...drum roll....you gessed it, Pledge! No Pledge really works just don't tell my wife I have her can of Pledge. The furniture looks like heck but my baby shines!

I want a bell. I guess I'll have to email that link to my wife so she can get me one. After that little read, I surely don't want to buy one myself. I already seem to have a few gremlins that follow me.

They've sold them at every the Harley dealer I've been in, usually in the clothing check out area and/or the parts counter. You'll even get a fancy little red bag with the dealers name on it.

My bike had one on it that was given to the owner (my best bud). I told him if he wanted to keep it, he had to replace it. Which he did......:D

....you have to believe in it!:naughty

I'm not a superstiuous guy but the bell thing has got me hooked. I'm still waiting for my wife to buy me one. I hinted to my daugthers about the bell but they think I'm crazy. I made the mistake without looking at the bell by saying I wanted the V-Twin bell. Well if you look at it closely, It's not something my wife wants on my bike. So, I'm still waiting for mine. Again, I walk under ladders, and black cats don't bother me. But the road gremlins, will there another story.

Back