BEGINNER@59

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Danimal, Nov 3, 2018.

?

NEED SPEC SHEET OR MANUEL FOR 1997 BIG DOG PRO GLIDE WITH S&S MOTOR CI. UNKNOWN

Poll closed Nov 17, 2018.
  1. ANYTHING EQUIVALENT BY HARLEY DAVIDSON

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I DON'T KNOW WHAT A POLL RESPONSE MEANS ,SO I TOOK A SHOT AT IT ABOVE.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome to the forum from Scotland

Brian

2. Lobo1

Lobo1 Junior Member

Welcome from Georgia

3. Danimal

Danimal Member

thank you yes i have the 1 piece manifold and i just replaced gaskets . also i was told that i should compare my bike to a 97 dyna wide glide and as far as the motor goes i just go to s&s. yeah i was just try'n to save a little money and download manual for free, that's turning out to be difficult . so i guess i'll break down and get a clymer or chilton or whatever the best one is for harleys. but thank you for the input.

ty brian thats good advice but my clutch is slip'n and i blew a head gasket awhile back and there could be a little warping of the heads . so i'm capable of a little mistake here and there.

hey lobo used to live in marietta did alot of riding in ga. mostley in my youth. from 69 to 75. back then it was still rural. ty for the welcome

ty tourbox got family in tx lived in dallas got family in dallas, houston , and a few other corners all the way up to tulsa and ya i know it ain't tx. but you got some great bike builders, im in ca. but i gotta say i like those boys from tx and there style.

ty james

ty wisconsin

ty jeff

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2018