free website stats program BEGINNER@59 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

BEGINNER@59

NEED SPEC SHEET OR MANUEL FOR 1997 BIG DOG PRO GLIDE WITH S&S MOTOR CI. UNKNOWN

• ANYTHING EQUIVALENT BY HARLEY DAVIDSON

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'T KNOW WHAT A POLL RESPONSE MEANS ,SO I TOOK A SHOT AT IT ABOVE.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most of the torque specs on the frame and components are very close to Harley specs. If you can't find Harley specs, standard SAE torque charts for the bolt/nut size will work on many applications. Edelbrock heads require Edelbrock manifolds. They made two styles, 1 piece and 3 piece. It's easy to tell which you have by looking. I recommend that you keep an eye out for the correct Edelbrock intake gaskets for your spares supply. They are getting difficult to find and rather pricey.
thank you yes i have the 1 piece manifold and i just replaced gaskets . also i was told that i should compare my bike to a 97 dyna wide glide and as far as the motor goes i just go to s&s. yeah i was just try'n to save a little money and download manual for free, that's turning out to be difficult . so i guess i'll break down and get a clymer or chilton or whatever the best one is for harleys. but thank you for the input.

Welcome to the forum from Scotland

Brian
ty brian thats good advice but my clutch is slip'n and i blew a head gasket awhile back and there could be a little warping of the heads . so i'm capable of a little mistake here and there.

Welcome from Georgia
hey lobo used to live in marietta did alot of riding in ga. mostley in my youth. from 69 to 75. back then it was still rural. ty for the welcome

Welcome from Georgia
Welcome from So. Texas.
tourbox
ty tourbox got family in tx lived in dallas got family in dallas, houston , and a few other corners all the way up to tulsa and ya i know it ain't tx. but you got some great bike builders, im in ca. but i gotta say i like those boys from tx and there style.

Greetings
ty james

Welcome from Wisconsin.
ty wisconsin

Welcome to HDT from sunny AZ.
Hit your caps/lock on your left side of the keyboard and you'll be good to go.
ty jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back