free website stats program Beautiful night here in Central Florida... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Beautiful night here in Central Florida...

You made me remember the smell of orange blossoms on a night ride. That is one of the best fragrances there is. Also the cool or warm pockets of air that you run through.

That sounds like a great time, its rides like those that we remember when we are not riding. May we all get more of those rides, ride free while you can.

Sounds good Mavagrand.

Today here in North Florida got a chance to get out and ride after I trimmed the STASH:p

I'm sure the wind buffeting was less after that trim :lolrolling

OK...gotta know which Eagles song was jamm'n on your scoot??? Was it Hotel CA, One of these Nights, Desperado, Heartache Tonight...??? I know - "Tak'n it Easy" :D
. . . .

Oh hard choice for sure, I'm betting he had a CD of um all.

OK...gotta know which Eagles song was jamm'n on your scoot??? Was it Hotel CA, One of these Nights, Desperado, Heartache Tonight...??? I know - "Tak'n it Easy" :D

Sounds like a great evening.

All the above, Ice. CDs are wonderful things!!

Been beautiful down here in south Florida also but I can't do anything about it cause I've been sick with a stupid respiratory infection that even left me deaf for three days. On the mend now thanks to a good doctor and antibiotics. Just well enough to look at the bike and sigh cause the wife says she will call my friends for an intervention if I try to climb on it before she says I'm completely well. I hate this!
WAP.gif

Back