free website stats program Beautiful night here in Central Florida... | Harley Davidson Forums

Beautiful night here in Central Florida...

Mavagrand

so the wife and I hoped on the bike and rode to BD Mongolians in Lakeland. One of those rides where everything seems to go right..temperature was perfect, bike ran great, food was good, great time. I really love the look of my dash board at night..it may sound crazy but the glow of the gauges looks good to me. had the radio blasting the Eagles and my lovely wife on the back..beautiful night here in Central Floria.

Today here in North Florida got a chance to get out and ride after I trimmed the STASH:p

so the wife and I hoped on the bike and rode to BD Mongolians in Lakeland. One of those rides where everything seems to go right..temperature was perfect, bike ran great, food was good, great time. I really love the look of my dash board at night..it may sound crazy but the glow of the gauges looks good to me. had the radio blasting the Eagles and my lovely wife on the back..beautiful night here in Central Floria.

Thanks for posting this. In one paragraph you captured why I wanted to get back into riding. Wife, food and friends and of course my Harley Davidson!:s

OK...gotta know which Eagles song was jamm'n on your scoot??? Was it Hotel CA, One of these Nights, Desperado, Heartache Tonight...??? I know - "Tak'n it Easy" :D

Sounds like a great evening.

Sounds like a perfect night.There were many of them the last couple of week when I was down there.
I should have stayed a few days more temps here are hovering right around freezing:(

Back