free website stats program Be Thoughtful For The Holidays! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Be Thoughtful For The Holidays!

Gotta love the Holidays. Used to like the gift cards but now I am reverting to my childhood and DEMAND a gift to rip open! haha

I proposed to my wife on x-mas. I put the ring in a washing machine box with a set of old chevy heads!:laugh The look on her face when she tor into it!:p:hii. Washing machine! She was pissed! I said open it up and look inside, chevy heads! look a little closer.... Got her good!:a:ap

I got mine to buy the bike....Funny thing is, I am making the payments. Which is NOOOOO problem, years of talking, looking, hints around the house payed off. No does not mean no, just maybe later. :14:

Not going to get on a pedistal here but if you really want to be thoughtful for the holidays, remember all those who are in nursing homes that rarely, if at anytime, receive visitors. You want to see a smile that will stay on your minds eye for years to come, ride your bike and pay a visit, if just for 15 minutes. Believe me, it's time well spent.

Leap, kudos to you, and your better half, and to RBG as well. It's obvious that you all share the true meaning of selfless service to others, especially those that are often forgotten at these times.

I applaud your efforts, and your bringing joy to those that have so little to celebrate. :majesty

Ditto! (And, in defense of myself as the one who started this post, it was meant to be a joke!)

Happy holidays to everyone and their families!!

Ditto! (And, in defense of myself as the one who started this post, it was meant to be a joke!)

Happy holidays to everyone and their families!!

I'm sure it was taken the way you meant the original post but there are a number of good members and people here that extend themselves to help the underprivileged and others that have been forgotten by family and people that truly care about others.

Kudos to you all for your thoughts and actions to these people and happy holidays.

Back