free website stats program Be Thoughtful For The Holidays! | Harley Davidson Forums

Be Thoughtful For The Holidays!

Sharky1948

To be thoughtful to my wife, children, and other relatives, I'm using a yellow marker and stickies to carefully mark up the HD catalog (and some others) with things for Christmas. What a nice guy I am, don't you think? :p

To be thoughtful to my wife, children, and other relatives, I'm using a yellow marker and stickies to carefully mark up the HD catalog (and some others) with things for Christmas. What a nice guy I am, don't you think? :p

I'll take a gift certificate. That way I know it's the right size and color!!

When hubby goes to sleep at night, I whisper into his ear the things I want for Christmas! If that doesn't work, I've posted a bright orange sticky note on the fridge. THAT should get his attention! He's actually got the pages folded down for the things he wants. LOL
Last time the wife whispered into my ear in the middle of the night, she ended up pregnant with our 2nd daughter :16:

All I ever get is 1) "the alarm's going off and you'll be late for work" or 2) "roll over you're snoring" accompanied by that elbow my ribs have become so accustomed to.

1) Alarm goes off here I'll chuck it over the side of the Mountain along with who ever set it!!
:mgun
2) Thanks to 20+years of riding & tuning a Top Fuel bike Snoring goes unnoticed :guitar

Back