free website stats program Bandidos | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bandidos

All the one percenters are running scared because of RICO it still doesnt justify killing there own ride free and smart

Shooting 8 people 24 times and stuffing their bodies into cars that you dump in a field isn't stupidity it's cold calculated murder.In this case the dead were not snitches or bad members,the killers were just greedy animals with no moral compass whatsoever and I hope when they get to prison they take them out of pc and put them in with the general population.

Yeah, I agree, if they could not make it together as a group, why isolate them in protective custody...when terms are equal, only the truly strong survive...cowards dealing with internal issues with guns is plain murder...lying in wait with a firearm eh loaded or unloaded is premeditated in most anyone's book. :devil I think it was in the movie Untouchables..."-ya don't bring a knife to a gunfight...?"

Shooting 8 people 24 times and stuffing their bodies into cars that you dump in a field isn't stupidity it's cold calculated murder.In this case the dead were not snitches or bad members,the killers were just greedy animals with no moral compass whatsoever and I hope when they get to prison they take them out of pc and put them in with the general population.

Oh no you can't do that,society says you have to protect the criminals!:no

The London news tonght said 20.5 million dollars for the trial and security and keeping these 6 guys in jail for the next 25 years. This is just and estimate and does not include a lot of the other court costs.
kemo

Its a step in the right direction gona put the fear of the justice system back where it belongs in the hands of the people

Oh no you can't do that,society says you have to protect the criminals!:no

I'd like to see them go to a nice warm BIKER FRIENDLY climate in ARIZONA.....

SHERIFF JOE OPIAO'S PLACE WOULD DO FINE....

pink underwear and sleep in tent...

dinner special: stale bread with peanut butter and jelly or your choice
stale bread with jelly and peanut butter

no coffee, no smoking, no weight room, no tv, NO NOTHING.....

NOW THAT'S WHAT IT'S ABOUT... should be in every prison

signed....BUBBIE

Bubbie I like the way u think That would learn them LOL

Back