free website stats program Bandidos | Harley Davidson Forums

Bandidos

kemo

R.I.P
Six Bandidos Motorcycle club members have been found guilty of murdering 8 other members in London Ontario court. They will be sentenced today. The murders took place in April 2006. You can read about the trials in the London free press. Pretty interesting and cost us a bundle of money for trials and investigations and protection of the accused.
kemo

Reminds me of 3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead good reading about the Angels

good but very very scary
if you like a good read check out Under and Alone by William Queen its about the Mongol MC, it includes the gun fight in vegas

I'll second that - an excellent book - in fact I still have it Hobbit. I'm looking after it and will bring it along when we meet up for our long-delayed ride!! I'll pm you after next week.:cheers

The Bandidos in this case are not "brothers" of anyone. They got greedy and eliminated their own members so they could have it all. I wish we had the death sentence here!

Bad boys do bad things.There is more to this than meets the eye.

I guess thats one way you can say it. Just like saying stupid people do stupid things......... decent people do decent things. I guess is all in what you consider right or wrong.:no Going to jail usually means you did something stupid.

Shooting 8 people 24 times and stuffing their bodies into cars that you dump in a field isn't stupidity it's cold calculated murder.In this case the dead were not snitches or bad members,the killers were just greedy animals with no moral compass whatsoever and I hope when they get to prison they take them out of pc and put them in with the general population.

Back