free website stats program Bad wheel 2011 Heritage | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bad wheel 2011 Heritage

Was the dealer the Victoria Harley Shop, I thought he would of made sure there wouldn't bee any short cuts when it came to issues like you have...

We have a 2010 Heritage and have been experiencing a string of flat rear tires, the latest one last night after replacing the tire about 3 weeks ago. I suspect there is a problem with the wheel but the dealership keeps saying not. They did tighten a loose spoke two tires ago - but the problem persists and it's getting very expensive to deal with replacing tires. Only one of the tires was shown to have a puncture. This has been going on for about 6 months now. Any thoughts or suggestions as to how we might resolve the problem. Your help is greatly appreciated.

We are experiencing a problem with repeated flat tires on the reart wheel. We have a 2010 Heritage and last night was the 4th flat in about eight months. We are afraid to go too far from home for fear of getting stranded with a flat tire. The dealership says they ahve checked the wheel and there were a couple of loose spokes that they tighten about two tires ago. My gut feeling is that there is something wrong with the wheel. Don't know what to do next - no point in asking the dealership as they don't seem to know the answer.

Looking for advice on what to do next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tire Tubes

Has dealer given you the reason it keeps going flat or they just replacing tire and tube and guessing. I suspect valve is getting cut from jagged edge at wheel.

Back