free website stats program Bad, but could have been worse... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bad, but could have been worse...

I guess you were lucky. It would have been hard not to lose control of the bike just from a reflex responce.

I know it's not the preferred way to break in a new-to-you bike, but glad all is well. The dent can probably be fixed, depending on size, rather easily. Might want to take it into one of the places that works on hail/dent repairs...they could try the dry ice trick..??

I'll bite. What's the dry ice trick?

Man, I'm glad your ok! A 2x4, wow! I have a nick in the windshield from a rock that I could see coming and all I could do was duck. If not for the shield, I would have had it for lunch.

Man, I'm glad your ok! A 2x4, wow! I have a nick in the windshield from a rock that I could see coming and all I could do was duck. If not for the shield, I would have had it for lunch.

Mmmm rock lunch! Lol ya know in retrospect it could have been smaller than a 2x4, but the scuff and dent suggests it was large. Looked big when it was headed at me too!

I also noticed today, while replacing my turn signal lenses, that it busted my left turn signal lens.

I try to keep at least two car lengths between me and the vehicle in front because of this. Glad you survived it.

Back