free website stats program B&E Performance Warning | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

B&E Performance Warning

Either he stands behind his product or he doesn't. You have already paid to have his product shipped to you. Why do you feel you need to pay again for something that is defective? As a former business owner my policy was to ship you a new item with return shipping on the packaging.

Thanks everyone for your support on this Mr. Bob Vic has now sent me a new set of Mufflers to replace the defective set. I wish the best for him. and thank you Hdtalking.

When I was shopping ebay for my slipons, I recall his posting and many others who sell recored OEM HD mufflers. Glad I stayed away from all of those companies. Good luck and glad it worked out.

Glad you got your problem resolved. I guess he changed his mind when he realized how many Harley owners would see the post on the forum. A little pressure in the right place can help get things corrected.

I ordered a set from him just a few weeks ago and finally canceled after he told me repeatedly he would ship and never did. My account had been charged and two and a half weeks passed and still not shipped, I canceled, he did credit my account back right away. Seems like they were on vacation or swamped. lost my business, I bought Rineharts instead

I just installed the set he sent me to replace the defetive set.. this set is made much better and sound good. not like tin.

Have a few friends that bought his true dual kit and a couple had bought his slip ons and are very happy with product fit and especially the price.
This is the first bad review I've seen, sorry for u bro. Hope this isn't the start of New behaviour for B&E cause I hv turned other Bagger Riders on to his site..

Have a few friends that bought his true dual kit and a couple had bought his slip ons and are very happy with product fit and especially the price.
This is the first bad review I've seen, sorry for u bro. Hope this isn't the start of New behaviour for B&E cause I hv turned other Bagger Riders on to his site..

This was from 2009 and may not be an issue....

Hey guys I just wanted to restate that B&E made it good and sent out a good set of re-core pipes for me. Since then I have removed and installed a Take-off set off CVO pipes that I'm very happy with.

Back