free website stats program B&E Performance Warning | Harley Davidson Forums

B&E Performance Warning

175mws

This year I decided to get a set of open exhaust so I ordered a set of Re-Cored Harley exhaust. we it was a bad Idea. they sounded good from the start until the left pipe started to sound like a tin and a lose marble. I contacted the seller. a few time and I got back very short responses. this guy will avoid you when your exhaust starts to fail. he never once tried to fix this for me. so I pass this to you learn from my mistake do not buy from this guy or his Ebay site. he will claim to make you satisfied but he won't. I've seen other post on this subject. to this date I have not gotten a call or email back from the man BOBVIC

E Performance Super Flow Mufflers

Stay away from this seller

Sorry to hear that I'm surprised ya had problems i have a set of the recores on mine now got about 10k on them with no probs .. and have another set i changed out for louder ones.. he doesnt live to far from me ..

Email him again and tell him you'll blast him on the forums might get a response then

First he said he was on Vacation, then he said he had a surgery and need to recover. this was a few months now. I can afford to eat the cash. I just don't think he keeps his word.

I agree, I just sent him the link to this post. at this point I'd be happy with a sorry your out of luck email.

bad form for sure as i said i've had nothing but postive stuff from this guy so its bad to hear that he is blowing ya off .. again email him this post and if ya belong to other forums not that there are any better than here :) post there email that to

bad form for sure as i said i've had nothing but postive stuff from this guy so its bad to hear that he is blowing ya off .. again email him this post and if ya belong to other forums not that there are any better than here :) post there email that to

This is what I got back from him, Just a note shipping is $55.00 each way UPS. well this is the best he'll do. I removed his address from post.

Send it back I will replace it. If you pay shipping both ways. Best I can do.
Robert Rudd
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXX
Be sure to include your return address return shipping and a note stating it is junk. All I can do.

Not worth the shipping, the original cost isn't much more to buy a new set (if you did) He should pay shipping, at least one way if not both being it's defective. Tell him you are going to get in touch with the attorney general and discuss it with them.

Really not worth the hassle, I have worked so much the last few month I just don't have the time. Just let this post be a warning to the other members looking for a set of pipes. that the extra 100.00 buck for a set of Cycle shacks or V&H are worth the money. Thanks for your input on this I'll let it rest now and go back to factory stock set up.

Back