free website stats program Avoid being rearended | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Avoid being rearended

It's a lot of money but this morning I ordered a BAL-2. I had to do it to get rid of these tail-gaters.

Once I install it I will post the honest lowdown on it. I am also going to put in a hidden kill switch because I know I will be pulled over when the cops see it. I have no doubt of that but I really don't care.

I installed the Kuryakyn Panacea Tail Light and Turn Signal System, best money I've ever spent. All three lights are on continuously and blink in sequence when brake is applied. If anyone is running the single stock tail light, make the change and we won't be reading about your mishap in this forum.

Too many sad stories, my prayer to the family. I have BAL1 on mine and set it up as flashing twice then stay on on the brightest level same as tail lamp, always position myself almost in between the lines at stop and tap on my brake when I see cager coming, my eyes glue on them until I see them slow down and stop.

Back