free website stats program Asprin can save your life | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Asprin can save your life

Definitely research the health advisories IRT aspirin, but you'll see loads of health benefits. My wife's pretty handy when it comes to checking on latest health recommendations & she's got me on 1-aspirin, 1-multi vitamin, 2-fish oil & 1-vitamin D/day. Guess she wants me around for awhile. Asked my doc if it was OK to continue & he said "definitely yes." Good health to all!

My Doctor put me on an aspirin a day 10 years or more ago because of family history. About 5 years ago, I had some chest pressure while playing racquetball. With my family history, I've always been told not to second guess any kind of chest pain, so off I went to the doctor. Well, after 6 stints for blockages, I was back to playing racquetball and riding my scoot. The Doctor put me on several pills, Plavix, Lipitor etc, but he said to never forget to take the Plavix or aspirin. My Father died when he was 51 of a heart condition. I'm 62 now, and I think the aspirin has a lot to do with it, along with the better health care we all have now compaired to the past.

Hi, all. I am talking from my medical side: I am an interventional cardiologist in Spain. For sure, taking an aspirin in the event of chest pain would NOT do any harm if you are wrong and it is not a heart attack BUT will save many lives if IT IS. A different thing is to be on chronic therapy. If you ask my gastrointestinal colleagues, they are going to prevent you against unless you are diagnosed of having any artery disease. If you are a chronic heart disease patient, you are going to benefit so much from this cheap drug. But, remember, lower doses are enough and will cause less GI bleedings.
WAP.gif

I am 44, have been taking an aspirin a day for about 10 years and last year starting taking 200 mg of COQ10. My blood pressure dropped 10 points ( always has been normal).

Back