free website stats program Are you having any problems with your '07 Harley | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Are you having any problems with your '07 Harley

I love my 07 Dyna (FXD) BUT!!!!! Rust is popping on on the chrome, is popping up on weld spots--water issue I assume. Next is if any, ANY, rain or water on the road happens I lose most of the electrical. My speedometer quits working, I have to keep the throttle open a bit while stopping or it shuts down. Harley told me to not get it wet. I tried that but a thunderstorm didn't listen, dry washing it isn't fun and doesn't clean it much. Does anyone have any suggestions? I love the ride but shouldn't have to deal with those issues.

Have a 07 UC(STILL COMPLETLY STOCK) --- the only problem is right now -- air leak somewhere for the shocks. Other than that NO PROBLEMS YET!!! :D

I have a 07 Dyna lowrider. Love it , runs like a raped ape. My dealer is top notch also unlike some,(northend in Plattsburgh, NY) noone will wait on you.

No problems with my Nightster whatsoever. Runs like a bear. Wish I had more time to ride, 6000 since last march. Changed over to Amsoil synthetic, warms up faster. Put on Arlen's upswept mirrors, relocated the front signal off the handle bars and put them next to the headlight for a different look, considered lower but the forks with the gators and fender riding high like it does is busy enough. It really shows the handle bar design much better. Harley Highway bar and flame pegs all around. I was thinking of pipes and air changes but that's on hold. I love the bike but here's the thing...ole George is sending my son to Iraq for the third time. He's a Marine sniper. Great kid. Tough like the Nightster so I went ahead and told him that when he comes home the bike is his, paid for and all...just make it home! So the pipe money I am saving for a down payment on a bike for me. Thinking of the crossbones. Except for that ugly fender it's just an overgrown Nightster to me.

No problems with my Nightster whatsoever. Runs like a bear. Wish I had more time to ride, 6000 since last march. Changed over to Amsoil synthetic, warms up faster. Put on Arlen's upswept mirrors, relocated the front signal off the handle bars and put them next to the headlight for a different look, considered lower but the forks with the gators and fender riding high like it does is busy enough. It really shows the handle bar design much better. Harley Highway bar and flame pegs all around. I was thinking of pipes and air changes but that's on hold. I love the bike but here's the thing...ole George is sending my son to Iraq for the third time. He's a Marine sniper. Great kid. Tough like the Nightster so I went ahead and told him that when he comes home the bike is his, paid for and all...just make it home! So the pipe money I am saving for a down payment on a bike for me. Thinking of the crossbones. Except for that ugly fender it's just an overgrown Nightster to me.

God bless our veterans and our men and women in uniform. Bring 'em home

I bought a used 07 Road King about 3 weeks ago. It had 11k miles on it when I bought it. I haven't had any problems to date, I've added around 800 miles so far. I do get the transmission whine in 5th gear, but I've already read all the posts about that. So far I'm happy with my purchase and with the dealership.

Bought a 07 fxdwg in April. Havn't had any problems. Only problem is with arrogant service techs... Otherwise I'm a happy camper.... :D

Back